The Silver Package is perfect for the author who has a print-ready manuscript and cover. If you are seeking efficiency and a smooth process to get your book across the finish line, the Silver Package is ideal for you.
- We will purchase and assign your ISBN and barcode under the Goodrich Publishing imprint. Under our agreement, you will be allowed to sell or give away your book as you choose* while also receiving the appearance benefits of being under a formal publishing company.
- We will apply for and assign your Library of Congress Control Number to protect you and your works
- We will submit your files to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. This will place your book on Amazon.com and eligible for Prime shipping. In addition, you will have the power to order author copies at any time!
- To get you started, we will provide you with 10 author copies of your new book!
Getting Started with the Silver Package
In order to use the silver package, your manuscript and cover must be typeset and formatted to align with KDP Amazon’s requirements. We will be happy to provide you with those templates in order to ensure that your book is within compliance.
- Book size
- Page count
- Paper selection (cream or white)
- Any full-bleed requirements within the manuscript
- Author name, bio, and high-resolution image
- Book description for listing
Once the book parameters are provided, we will give you pricing options that will detail your royalties based on the printing costs and KDP fees. For the silver package, Goodrich Publishing will assess a 3% royalty fee for any books sold through Amazon. This means that we will not collect any royalties for books you sell on your own or through other channels! We want you excited to partner with us and getting a royalty check is exciting!
Sample Royalty Situation
Sale Price: $20.00
Approximate KDP Fees*: $8.00
Goodrich Publishing Fee: $0.60
Your Royalty: $11.40
(*KDP fees vary based on printing costs/page counts so this is just an average example)
Royalties are paid out from KDP 60-days in arrears. For example, if the book is published in January, you will receive January royalties on the last day of March. Sales reporting is available to you at any time!