The Gold Package is perfect for the author who has written their manuscript or is in the process of completing their manuscript but needs help crossing that finish line with their amazing book!
- We will purchase and assign your ISBN and barcode under the Goodrich Publishing imprint. Under our agreement, you will be allowed to sell or give away your book as you choose* while also receiving the appearance benefits of being under a formal publishing company.
- We will apply for and assign your Library of Congress Control Number to protect you and your works
- We will submit your files to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. This will place your book on Amazon.com and eligible for Prime shipping. In addition, you will have the power to order author copies at any time!
- To get you started, we will provide you with 15 author copies of your new book!
- You will receive two one-on-one coaching sessions with Goodrich Publishing President, Belinda Goodrich. She will help you work through writing obstacles, creative challenges, or the publishing timeline.
- Your manuscript will be professionally typeset to comply with the Amazon KDP requirements. This will include callouts, margins, headers and footers, etc.
- You will receive a professional cover design from an experienced graphic designer. Based on your feedback and specifications, we will provide you with multiple options to choose from to ensure the cover reflects your vision for your book.
- Goodrich Publishing will release an official Press Release that you can use on your website, LinkedIn, and other social media marketing avenues.
Getting Started with the Gold Package
The Gold Package is perfect for the author with a completed or near-completed manuscript. Let’s get your book published! We deal with all of the final aspects of delivering a print-ready manuscript for publishing.
- Target publication date
- Intake survey to assess your challenges and drivers for getting your book completed
- Book size
- Page count
- Paper selection (cream or white)
- Any full-bleed requirements within the manuscript
- Author name, bio, and high-resolution image
- Book description for listing
Once the book parameters are provided, we will give you pricing options that will detail your royalties based on the printing costs and KDP fees. For the gold package, Goodrich Publishing will assess a 4% royalty fee for any books sold through Amazon. This means that we will not collect any royalties for books you sell on your own or through other channels! We want you excited to partner with us and getting a royalty check is exciting!
Sample Royalty Situation
Sale Price: $20.00
Approximate KDP Fees*: $8.00
Goodrich Publishing Fee: $0.80
Your Royalty: $11.20
(*KDP fees vary based on printing costs/page counts so this is just an average example)
Royalties are paid out from KDP 60-days in arrears. For example, if the book is published in January, you will receive January royalties on the last day of March. Sales reporting is available to you at any time!